Dorking Wanderers is a fan-friendly club and welcomes all fellow supporters who come to enjoy all we have to offer here at Meadowbank. In order to help make your visit as enjoyable as possible we have produced this guide which explains how to find us and other information about our stadium.
Seating and Segregation
Meadowbank Stadium, the home of Dorking Wanderers FC, has a segregated area for home and away fans.
We have numerous disabled seating areas available across the ground, located in front of all stands.
Disabled tickets fall under the concessions bracket, if a carer is required they will enter the ground free of charge but you must contact email@example.com to arrange your ticket.
Dorking Wanderers FC reserves the right to request proof of disability before issuing a ticket for disabled supporters for the coming season. All
applicants must include proof of disability valid within the last ear from the date of application with their completed application form.
Such proof shall include one of the following:
• Receipt of the middle or higher rate of the Disability Living Allowance (mobility or care component):
• Receipt of the standard or enhanced rate of daily living component of the Personal Independence Payment:
• Receipt of the enhanced rate of the mobility component of the Personal Independence Payment:
• Receipt of either the Severe Disablement Allowance the Employment and Support Allowance or the Attendance Allowance:
• A personal letter from a hospital to confirm that the person is in receipt of support services.
• A copy of a local authority blind & visually impaired person's registration card or a CVI document.
• A copy of an entitlement to War Pensioners Mobility Supplement letter.
• Please note that receipt of an Orange/Blue badge will not be considered sufficient proof of disability for a match Ticket under the Ticketing Policies and Club Schemes for disabled Members.
We are located at Meadowbank Football Ground, Mill Lane, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 1DX, which is a ten minute walk from three Dorking stations, which are:
Parking is not available directly at the ground, however there is parking next to the
ground at St Martins Walk, RH4 1DX.
There are also several other car parks within walking distance - see our handy parking guide here
Before the match:
Dorking has many pubs that you can visit before the match. These include:
Cobbett's Micropub which is only a short walk from Meadowbank (23, West Street).
They have a small back room bar and courtyard garden, with a range of beers from cask and keg.
Even more beers are available in bottles & cans, which can be enjoyed on the premises, or to take home with you.
For their current opening hours, please visit cobbettsdorking.co.uk.
Dorking has a variety of other places to eat, drink & to stay. To find out more click here
Current National League entry prices
(2023 - 2024 season)
Concessions & Disabled*: £16
Family Ticket offer (2 adults & 2 children u12) - £45
*If a carer is required they enter the ground free of charge at the gate. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your free carers ticket.
Tickets can be purchased by clicking here
What we offer:
Match day programme: £3
Merchandise is sold on a match day, including scarves, hats and pin badges. This is also available online via our shop, which you can visit here
Our Fan Zone is very popular with fans before, during and after the match and is located next to the the away fan turnstile entrance. A variety of draft beers, ciders, soft drinks and hot drinks are available to quench your thirst, along with a selection of hot and cold food.
Building up to the game the Fan Zone will be open 2 hours prior to kick-off.
We look forward to welcoming you to Meadowbank soon.